Solution Manual for Earth Materials Introduction to Mineralogy and Petrology, 2nd Edition, Cornelis Klein, Anthony Philpotts, ISBN-10: 1316608859, ISBN-13: 9781316608852
Table of Contents
2. Materials of the solid Earth
3. How are minerals identified?
4. Fundamentals of crystal structures
5. Introduction to crystallography
6. Minerals and rocks observed under the polarizing optical microscope
7. Igneous rock-forming minerals
8. The direction and rate of natural processes: an introduction to thermodynamics and kinetics
9. How do igneous rocks form?
10. Igneous rocks: their mode of occurrence, classification, and plate tectonic setting
11. Sedimentary rock-forming minerals and materials
12. Formation, transport, and lithification of sediment
13. Sedimentary rock classification, occurrence, and plate tectonic significance
14. Metamorphic rock-forming minerals
15. Metamorphic rocks
16. Some economic minerals, mainly from veins and pegmatites
17. Some selected Earth materials resources
18. Earth materials and human health.